Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, Monday

Well, here we are at the start of another week.  I feel much better about life today, having slept LIKE A ROCK last night!! Blissful. Annnnnd, I'm feeling much better today.  Still stuffy, and I can't hear, but a thousand times better than Friday/Saturday!

This weekend was mostly spent recovering.  I got to spend some time with my mom, going to a baby shower, and doing some shopping.  I'm really thankful that she is one of my best friends :)  I love spending time with her.

Josh and I got to house sit for his parents this week-ish.  It was nice to have a space of our own for a little while. (and satellite..) However, it came with dog sitting, which is not my favorite :(  haha. 

We wrapped up the weekend with Mexican food with my parents last night.  Fajitas, what-what?!  My dad never fails to make me laugh :)  I am so thankful to have a husband who loves and honors my parents, and parents who love and cherish my husband.  What a blessing!!


Weight-loss-wise (I love using hyphens!), I'm hopefully back on track today.  Josh and I sat down and made a plan last night to go to the gym 4 days a week.  2 mornings, and 2 afternoons.  Hopefully, that will work.  I have every intention to get right back into C25k tomorrow, and I'm HOPING it will go smoothly, and that my progress will not be forfeited.

Since it's National Peanut Butter and Jelly day, (which may be my new favorite holiday) I'll leave you with this.  You're welcome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com