Friday, March 30, 2012

Speed Bump

Sick.

It hit me like a freight train, Wednesday night.  One minute I'm at church hanging out with the youth group, the next, I'm taking Josh's keys and going home early.  By yesterday, it was full blown.  Sinuses.  AGAIN.

Thankfully, yesterday was a work from home day, so I got to hydrate and rest, and stay in my jammies while I worked.  Today, however, I'm back at my desk, dressed up, and under the florescent lights.  Ugh.  Can't breathe.  Can't hear.  Can't. Stop. Sneezing.  Booooo.

So, despite my best laid plans, I got derailed.  So far, only one day of exercise this week.  Yesterday, I ate more junk food than I should have. 

Josh is taking care of me as best he can, but bless his heart, he's busy with work and church and everything in between.  (On a happy note, his job is going well.  He told me he did his best bumper job yet, yesterday, and he was really proud.)

To top it off, we are house sitting for his parents, so we have a whole house to ourselves from Wednesday - Sunday, and I had to go and get sick.  Major bummer!  Please pray that I feel better, and that I get to salvage the rest of our time together.  Also, I haven't slept in two nights, so I need some good rest asap.

Sorry for the downer, but that's what's going on right now. 

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Hope this finds you feeling not only well, but chipper to boot! I'll will be praying to that end!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com