In the past 3 weeks, we have experienced quite the change of pace!
On May 14, 2011, Josh graduated from college!!! He finished his last semester with all A's and completed his Bachelor of Science in Theology with a Minor in Art. I couldn't be more proud!!
Then, just 2 short weeks later, we got MARRIED! No folks, we don't do things slowly :)
That's right.... I'm a Pepper!
So... here we are... just a couple of crazy kids, living the dream! Less than a week in, we are working on getting settled. People told us it would be different, no matter how close we were, and no matter how well we knew each other. I thought, pshh, yeah right. WOAH, they were right.
This just in: sleeping with someone in your bed is weird. They move around and talk and *cough* snore like a freight train! I've gone from sleeping 8+ hours, to scraping by with 5 and contemplating suffocating him in his sleep and making it look like an accident. Good thing we love each other :)
Last night we had our first guests over as a married couple. It was Josh's birthday, so we had my daddy and Uncle Matt over and grilled. We had a FEAST! Steak, "fancy" macaroni, baked potatoes and grilled corn. YUM! It was really great to get to spend some time with my dad, and especially Matt, since he'd been gone hiking the Appalachian Trail for a month.
So... so far, so good. Try me again next week, and we'll see!
Lots of love,
Jennifer
best reads 2025
6 months ago


3 comments:
Jessica has become a fan of Breathe Right strips...for me to wear, of course!
This made me LOL!!! Oh, boy do I remember those days - I would wake up freaking out in the middle of the night because I was in a weird house. Now I can't sleep without him!
josh, I bought some today!!! He was insulted...haha. He said, "you want me to put something on my FACE?!"
rachael, I am SO happy you guys are going to be closer to us! We're going to be here for a year, and may be visiting your new church!
Post a Comment