I came across this post recently, and thought it was a great idea. However, I don't have enough room in our little apartment to empty a shelf. Also, most of my reading comes from the library these days. So, I decided to keep a list/perhaps photo evidence of the books I read this year for a "virtual shelf." I'm adding a tab at the top of the page to keep track of the list, and I'll be posting pics on instagram.
**Edited to add**
I FINALLY finished something creative that I started. I maintained a list of everything I read in 2014, and it totaled FORTY BOOKS!! That's more books than I probably read in the last 2-3 years combined. I've rolled my momentum into a new challenge for 2015: to read FIFTY books.
best reads 2025
6 months ago

1 comments:
I finished reading Lynn Austin's "Chronicles of the Kings" Series this year. I highly recommend it if you enjoy Christian historical fiction. I have some of the books if you'd like to have them. Right now I'm reading some of Beth Moore's studies on people of the Bible. I'm reading "The Beloved Disciple" about John the Baptist.
Post a Comment