Friday, November 22, 2013

My heart

Anyone who knows me well knows my heart for adoption.  It's hard for me to put my passion into words.  Suffice to say, I dream about orphans.  Literally.  I dream about adopting a child.  Like, last night.  And last week.  And last month.  It's nuts.

I read adoption blogs like an addict.  I devour books on orphan care and adoption.  I talk about it with anyone who will listen.  I try to explain to my parents...inlaws...grandparents.  I pray that their eyes will be opened, and they will understand.  It's not a fad, or a popularity thing.  It is something God put on my heart when I was 15 years old.  It's been twelve years, and I'm more passionate than I was then.

I don't know why I feel the need to tell you this... but I saw this video today from this article, and it made me cry.  So, there's that.

And, for good measure... here are some of my favorite adoption resources.  If you're interested.  Books, blogs, etc.
Adopted For Life

Kisses From Katie

Tiny Green Elephants
Blog here


Lifeline Children's Services: The BEST adoption agency around



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com