Monday, December 10, 2012

All Things New

"I thought I had seen the end.  Everything broken.  But you were there."

"I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm.  My help comes from the Lord."
"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.  The Lord, the LORD, is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation." -Isaiah 12:2

"Behold, I am making all things new." -Rev 21:5

"All hope is not lost, because You make all things new."

I wish I could write about all that is going on in my life right now.  But it is just too sensitive... to personal.. and too raw.  So, I'll give you a glimpse into what the Father has been whispering to me.  He is good, and He is faithful.  And for that, I am endlessly thankful!

1 comments:

Rachael Davis said...

Celebrating with you as I read these words that the Father has used to comfort you. So proud of you for saturating yourself in Truth.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com