Saturday, February 18, 2012

Progress

Well kids, I've been to the Y.  THREE TIMES! Annnd, I didn't die.

This, my friends, is progress.

I am so proud of myself, I could burst.

This morning, I went for my "microfit" evaluation.  They checked my weight, body fat percentage, flexibility, blood pressure, strength, and fitness level.  Then, I got a tour of the machines, and the trainer showed me how to work each one, how to set them up, and what weights to use. 

I am so excited! 

I am thinking about using this blog to chronicle my weight loss.  However, that would require me telling you all how much I weigh.  And how much I need to lose.  And I'd have to be accountable each week.

Let's face it.  I'm embarrassed.  I'm really overweight.  Also, I'm a bit lazy, and I don't often stick to things long term.  So, I'm not sure if baring my soul to y'all would be a positive or a negative.

Thoughts? 

2 comments:

Emily F. said...

So proud of you! I don't think you should share any information you're uncomfortable sharing (unless, of course, that would motivate you more). But, by sharing your progress, you do open yourself up to loads of encouragement!

Tiffany Anne said...

I do better on most anything when I am accountable for reporting in to someone.....I would have to share!!! I am still pretty hefty from having Nicholas (and let's face it---Noah too!) and need to do my own weight loss regimin and journey! But everyone is different on what they like to share! This probably didn't help one little bit!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com